- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 10
Pathways: A Century of Women at RIT project materials
Pathways: A Century of Women at RIT project materials contains flyers, exhibition cards, and student projects generated for the project. The collaborative project took place during the 2007-08 academic year and culminated in a day-long symposium featuring presentations by students of their papers, poem readings and an exhibition opening.
Lulu Scott Backus ceramics
The collection contains 10 pieces of ceramics made by artist Lulu Scott Backus.
Charlot Bowman drawings
Charlot Bowman drawings contain pen and ink illustrations for two works: Pippin's House, by Constance Savory and American Women Poets 1937.
M. Lillian Pratt Kinzel paintings
Nine paintings by artist M. Lillian Pratt Kinzel. Kinzel taught drawing at the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute, a precursor to Rochester Institute of Technology.
Bea Nettles artwork
Collection contains artwork created by Bea Nettles between 1969-1992. Formats include hand colored prints, artists' offset books, silver gelatin instamatic prints, dye transfer prints, photo-etchings, poster prints.
Emily Smith drawings
A portfolio of 17 drawings by 19th century Rochester artist Emily Smith.
Dorothy Bowman screen prints
Two screen prints by California artist Dorothy Bowman.
Myoung Lim Lee painting
Korean artist Myoung Lim Lee donated her guache painting The Apricot to RIT. The painting depicts bright orange apricots on white BFK paper. The artist included the exhibit catalog for the piece as well as a letter briefly describing her time at RIT.
Jacqueline Schertz stained glass mandala
The Jacqueline Schertz stained glass mandala consists of one pane and is untitled.
Mary Dignan mosaic
The collection consists of a mosaic created by Deaf artist Mary Dignan.
- Subject: Women artists X
- Women artists -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 6
- Artists -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 3
- Women artists 3
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Deaf artists 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Watercolors (paintings) 2
- Women artists -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 19th century 2
- Artists -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 19th century 1
- Books 1
- Ceramicists 1
- Ceramics (objects) 1
- Ceramics -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 1
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Illustration (process) 1
- Mosaic 1
- Oil paintings (visual works) 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Printmakers 1
- Screen prints 1
- Stained glass 1
- Student research report 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Women athletes 1
- Women college students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women in education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women in higher education -- Social aspects -- United States 1
- Women photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Art collections 9
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute -- Faculty 2
- Backus, Lulu Scott 1
- Bowman, Charlot 1
- Bowman, Dorothy Louise 1
- Dignan, Mary 1
- Kinzel, M. Lillian Pratt 1
- Lee, Myoung Lim 1
- Lent, Tina Olsin 1
- Nettles, Bea 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute -- Students 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Craft and Ceramic Department 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Department of Domestic Science 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Department of Home Economics 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School for American Crafts 1
- Rubin, Donna 1
- Schertz, Jacqueline 1
- Simmons, Rebecca 1
- Smith, Emily 1 ∧ less