National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Students
Found in 12 Collections and/or Records:
Chuck Baird reproduction prints
The Chuck Baird artwork contains eight 14 x 11 inch matted reproduction prints by deaf artist Chuck Baird.
Collection of telecommunication devices for the deaf (TDD) modems
Three examples of telecommunication devices for the deaf from the 1980's.
Deaf President Now collection
Deaf President Now collection contains digitized copies of documentation of protests held at Gallaudet University in 1988 by deaf students who wanted a deaf president. The collection also contains documentation of demands by students at National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) for specific concerns they wanted addressed by the administration.
Lauren Aggen Interview DVD and article
DVD and news clipping on Lauren Aggen's heart transplant. Aggen attended the National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
NTID Business Club photographs
Materials related to the NTID Business Club at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The purpose of the NTID Business Club is to improve the academic environment by providing the knowledge of business. The collection includes photographs from a trip to the Toronto Stock Exchange and a group photo from 1988.
NTID collection of NETAC and PEPNet training materials
The NTID collection NETAC and PEPnet training materials consists of video and paper training materials for postsecondary programs serving students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
NTID people files
Collection created to preserve biographical information about people who have worked or studied at National Technical School for the Deaf. (NTID)
NTID Technical Signs videotape series
Collection of 17 VHS videotapes from a series titled Technical Signs produced at the National Technical Institute of the Deaf (NTID). The set is incomplete.
RIT/NTID performance group Dangerous Signs trip to NYC dvd
RIT/NTID performance group Dangerous Signs DVD contains footage of a 2013 trip to New York City by the poetry, music and storytelling performance group.
Rose Marie Toscano collection
Materials related to retired NTID professor Rose Marie Toscano. The collection includes memoir books and Health Deaf Task Force reports.
- Deaf college students 8
- Deaf artists 4
- DVDs 3
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Correspondence 2
- Deaf -- Means of communication 2
- American Sign Language -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- American literature -- 21st century 1
- Annual reports 1
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Autobiography 1
- Biography files 1
- Business schools -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- Religious life -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students' writings, American -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color photographs 1
- Deaf -- History 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Poetry 1
- Deaf -- United States -- Humor 1
- Deaf painters -- United States 1
- Deaf wit and humor 1
- Deaf women 1
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- Biography 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Pictorial quilts 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Proposals 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Biography 1
- Student life 1
- T-shirts 1
- Tapestries 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- Teletypewriters 1
- Training manuals 1
- Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc. 1
- United States. Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 1
- VHS (TM) 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less