Rose Marie Toscano collection
Scope and Contents
The Rose Marie Toscano collection contains books and task force reports. The books contain Deaf Memoirs books Toscano published with Deaf students in her Liberal Studies English classes, and the reports are the interim/final reports of the Deaf Health Task Force, which Toscano was at one time the co-chair.
- Creation: 2007-2013
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
Rose Marie Toscano was a professor at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at RIT. Retiring in 2016, she was the co-chair of the Deaf Health Task Force. At NTID, Toscano taught Liberal Studies English and published many books with Deaf students that were in her classes.
.5 Linear Feet (1 Document box)
Materials related to retired NTID professor Rose Marie Toscano. The collection includes memoir books and Health Deaf Task Force reports.
The collection is arranged by material type.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The collection was donated to RIT Archive Collections by Rose Marie Toscano in July 2016. Accession number(s): 2016:034
Finding aid created by Jennifer Roeszies in September 2016.
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty (Organization)
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Students (Organization)
- Toscano, Rose Marie (Person)
- Rose Marie Toscano collection
- RIT/NTID Deaf Studies Archive
- Jennifer Roeszies
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note