Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Liberal Arts
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
The collection contains various records, correspondence, memos and curriculum information related to the College of Liberal Arts Division of Language, Literature and Communication from 1969-1999.
Professional papers of Dr. Glenn Kist, a former interim Dean in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Liberal Arts. The collection includes correspondence, notes, reports, proposals, forms, policies, brochures, fliers, clippings, and other miscellaneous records.
Materials related to the Kearse Distinguished Lecture and Student Honor Awards Ceremony at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The award ceremony was setup to honor outstanding research projects and papers completed by undergraduate students in the university's College of Liberal Arts. The collection includes ceremony announcements, programs, winning papers, and clippings.
The Mary Sullivan papers consists of two Accessions 2008:040 and 2008:046 deposited by Mary Sullivan in 2008. The papers cover committees Ms. Sullivan served on, papers and records generated when she served as Dean of the College of General Studies/College of Liberal Arts and as head of the RIT/CIA Review panel between 1971-1998.
This collection contains photocopies of syllabi from various classes in RIT's College of Liberal Arts. The syllabi range in dates from 1984 to 2012 and were donated by the Dean’s Office of the College of Liberal Arts.
Records of the RIT Philosophy Department in the College of Liberal Arts from 1985-2008. The collection includes meeting minutes, correspondence, course descriptions, curriculum planning, faculty issues, statistics, Hale Chair history, and conference papers.
Materials related to Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) professor Thomas Cornell's class
Face of the Land. The course was a series of seven field trips around the Rochester, NY area to study large-scale structures from different time periods, and in varying degrees of use or decay. Materials in the collection include a CD containing images taken during the field trips, photocopies of the images, and student reports of the field trips.
Voices of the ROC Project oral history interviews and photographs contains The City in History: Rochester syllabus, 20 digital photos of the interview groups with their interviewee, and eight digital audio files of the interviews. The project involved small groups of students interviewing Rochesterians who also work at RIT, about their memories of the city, their experiences, and their sense of the changes in the city over time.
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Lectures and lecturing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Administrative records 2
- Correspondence 2
- Digital images 2
- Faculty meetings 2
- Minutes 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Advisory bodies 1
- Announcements 1
- Award presentations -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College majors 1
- College students -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students' writings, American -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Compact discs 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Curricula 1
- Deans 1
- Education, humanistic -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Geology 1
- History of technology 1
- Local history studies 1
- Memorandums 1
- Oral histories 1
- Papers (document genres) 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 21st century 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Biography 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Structures and materials 1
- Student research report 1
- Students -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Syllabi 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs 1
- Video recordings 1
- photocopies 1 ∧ less