College of Liberal Arts, Division of Language, Literature and Communication records
Scope and Contents
The College of Liberal Arts, Division of Language, Literature and Communication records contain numerous correspondence and memos from 1969-1999. Most of the correspondence is from Bob Golden who was the chair of the division at the time. There is also information on department curriculum and courses offered.
- Creation: 1969-1999
- Creation: Majority of material found within 1978 - 1990
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The Division of Language, Literature and Communication was composed of the three departments within the College of Liberal Arts. The courses and degree programs offered related to foreign language studies, writing and literature and technical communication. Eventually the division split into three separate departments within the college.
0.5 Linear Feet (Document box contains 2 folders.)
The collection contains various records, correspondence, memos and curriculum information related to the College of Liberal Arts Division of Language, Literature and Communication from 1969-1999.
The materials are arranged chronologically within 2 folders.
Finding aid created by Emily Kolenberg in July 2012.
- Golden, Robert (Person)
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Liberal Arts (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Liberal Arts. Division of Language, Literature and Communication (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (Organization)
- College of Liberal Arts, Division of Language, Literature and Communication records
- RIT Archives
- Emily Kolenberg
- 16 July 2012
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note