Clippings (information artifacts)
Found in 167 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to RIT's Energy House, built in 1977. The house was part of an experiment to see if a solar powered house was viable in Rochester, NY. The collection includes photographs and slides, project reports, news releases, tour and exhibit plans, brochures, articles, clippings, and various pieces of ephemera.
A collection of materials from graphic designer Estelle Ellis (1920-2012), includes client projects, correspondence, various publications, personal papers, conservation resources and documentation, article clippings, and audio-visual material.
Biographical materials for over 150 members of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Board of Trustees. Most of the board members represented in the collection served during the 1980s and 1990s. The collection also includes resources from the board's annual conference held during July 2001.
Clippings, programs, videotapes, and invitations related to the Frederic W. Goudy Award, conferred by Rochester Institute of Technology.
Materials related to the Frederick W. Brehm Memorial Lecture program. The program was established in 1950 in honor of Frederick W. Brehm, a former professor in the Rochester Institute of Technology's department of photography. The collection includes programs, announcements, correspondence, clippings and other records.
Clippings, news releases, hockey stick, jersey, t-shirt, banner, and statistics regarding the 2010 NCAA Frozen Four hockey tournament. The RIT Tigers men's hockey team advanced to the NCAA tournament for the first time in school history.
The Genesee Figure Skating Club was founded in 1955 and its "home" has always been at RIT. The collection contains brochures, membership records, newspaper clippings, and letters about collaborative activities, events, and fundraising opportunities of the Genesee Figure Skating Club.
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's George H. Clark Building, built in 1946 and occupied by RIT until 1968. The collection contains numerous documents related to the building's construction, as well as correspondence and publications regarding the building itself. Also included are clippings and various items that were placed in the building's cornerstone.
The Goudy Society records contain administrative documents, keepsakes, clippings, and photographs.
The Hale-Andrews Student Life Center collection contains documents related to the planning, groundbreaking, opening, and dedication of the facility from 1986 to 1992. The collection includes a brochure for a planned Student Life Center in 1986, groundbreaking ceremony announcements in 1989, a 1990 architectural floor plan, dedication and open house announcements, invitations, a dedication speech, luncheon program, and news clippings about the dedication and opening of the center in 1992.