- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 8 of 8
Lauren Aggen Interview DVD and article
DVD and news clipping on Lauren Aggen's heart transplant. Aggen attended the National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
Deaf President Now collection
Deaf President Now collection contains digitized copies of documentation of protests held at Gallaudet University in 1988 by deaf students who wanted a deaf president. The collection also contains documentation of demands by students at National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) for specific concerns they wanted addressed by the administration.
Collection of telecommunication devices for the deaf (TDD) modems
Three examples of telecommunication devices for the deaf from the 1980's.
NTID collection of NETAC and PEPNet training materials
The NTID collection NETAC and PEPnet training materials consists of video and paper training materials for postsecondary programs serving students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Sally Taylor collection on the Baptist Student Union
The Sally Taylor collection on the Baptist Student Union (BSU) contains various records and ephemera collected by Taylor during her time as the director of NTID/RIT Baptist Student Ministries. BSU started in 1980s as a Deaf Christian club at NTID/RIT. The collection includes administrative records, as well as clippings, photographs and handbooks related to the club’s activities. The materials range in date from 1984-1991.
NTID Technical Signs videotape series
Collection of 17 VHS videotapes from a series titled Technical Signs produced at the National Technical Institute of the Deaf (NTID). The set is incomplete.
RIT/NTID performance group Dangerous Signs trip to NYC dvd
RIT/NTID performance group Dangerous Signs DVD contains footage of a 2013 trip to New York City by the poetry, music and storytelling performance group.
NTID Business Club photographs
Materials related to the NTID Business Club at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The purpose of the NTID Business Club is to improve the academic environment by providing the knowledge of business. The collection includes photographs from a trip to the Toronto Stock Exchange and a group photo from 1988.
- DVDs 3
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Correspondence 2
- Deaf -- Means of communication 2
- American Sign Language -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Annual reports 1
- Business schools -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- Religious life -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color photographs 1
- Deaf -- History 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Poetry 1
- Deaf -- United States -- Humor 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deaf wit and humor 1
- Deaf women 1
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Proposals 1
- Student life 1
- T-shirts 1
- Tapestries 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- Teletypewriters 1
- Training manuals 1
- Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc. 1
- United States. Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 1
- VHS (TM) 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 5
- Aggen, Lauren 1
- Baptist Student Union 1
- Gallaudet University 1
- Haggerty, Luane, Dr. 1
- Holmes, Timothy 1
- Matchett, Mary Karol 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf Business Club 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Northeast Technical Assistance Center 1
- Northeast Technical Assistance Center (U.S.) 1
- PEPNet. Northeast 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology . National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Drama Club 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. National Technical Institute for the Deaf. NTID Performing Arts 1
- Taylor, Sally 1 ∧ less