- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 10
Collection on Ralph Avery
The Collection on Ralph Avery contains clippings and articles regarding the artist, a Case-Hoyt calendar of his work, as well as other images of his artwork.
Ralph Avery lithographs
Ralph Avery lithographs contains 5 sets, mainly depicting scenes of Rochester, New York.
Luvon Sheppard watercolor paintings
Luvon Sheppard watercolors consists of 5 paintings, most depicting Rochester, New York.
Clifford Ulp artwork
Clifford Ulp artwork contains 12 pieces: paintings and drawings, primarily depicting landscapes.
Frans Wildenhain artwork
Frans Wildenhain artwork consists of ceramic pieces, a mural, and an oil painting. Wildenhain was on the faculty in the School for American Crafts at RIT from 1950-1970.
John Wenrich campus renderings
John Wenrich campus renderings contains 9 paintings and drawings depicting the RIT Henrietta and Rochester campuses.
Philip Bornarth artwork
Philip Bornarth artwork contains two drawings, painting, and two prints. Bornarth taught drawing and painting at RIT from 1960-1999.
Albert Paley sculpture and photograph
Collection consists of 1 sculpture, 1 maquette, and 1 photograph, all by Albert Paley. Renowned metal sculptor Albert Paley has been on the faculty in RIT's School of American Crafts since 1969.
Stanley Gordon oil portraits
Stanley Gordon portraits contains 11 oil portraits of RIT related people.
Karl Laurell woven fabric
Karl Laurell woven fabric collection consists of a length of hand woven flaz fabric. Laurell was on the faculty in the School for American Crafts at RIT from 1953-1957.
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 9
- Drawings (visual works) 3
- Oil paintings (visual works) 3
- Art students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Painters -- United States 2
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Artist files 1
- Calendars 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Ceramicists 1
- Ceramics (objects) 1
- Ceramics -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Landscape drawing -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Lithographs 1
- Maquettes (sculptures) 1
- Monuments -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Portraits 1
- Public sculpture -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Renderings (drawings) 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Sculptors 1
- Sculpture, American -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 1
- Sculpture, American -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 21st century 1
- Textile fabrics 1
- Watercolors (paintings) 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Art collections 9
- Avery, Ralph Hillyer 2
- Gordon, Stanley 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Applied Art Department 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School for American Craftsmen 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School of Art and Design 2
- Bornarth, Philip 1
- Fram, Eugene H. 1
- Laurell, Karl 1
- Paley, Albert 1
- Pearson, Kay 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute -- Faculty 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute -- Students 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Fine and Applied Arts 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School of Photographic Arts and Sciences -- Awards 1
- Sheppard, Luvon 1
- Ulp, Clifford M. (Clifford McCormick) 1
- Wenrich, John C. 1
- Wildenhain, Frans 1 ∧ less