Simone, Albert J.
Found in 18 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to Albert J. Simone and his time as president at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Simone served as RIT's ninth president from 1992-2007. The collection includes copies of Simone's speeches, papers, and reports, as well as correspondence, event information, and other miscellaneous items.
Papers of Fred W. Smith, a former Secretary of the Institute and Assistant to the President at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Smith worked at RIT from 1971-2008. The collection includes biographical material, copies of Smith's papers and presentations, correspondence, and administrative information for select projects.
The John Panara collection on Robert and Shirley Panara includes photographs, correspondence and local news articles collected by the Panara family and used in an NTID exhibit on Robert Panara from 2014.
Collection is a customized bicycle created by students in the RIT Kate Gleason College of Engineering in 2005 during RIT's 175th anniversary celebration. RIT President Albert Simone rode the bike during a celebratory parade.
This collection of records includes invitations, programs, speech outlines, guest lists, correspondence, and other materials relating to the Liberty Hill Breakfast Series (LHBS) since its inception in 1992, through to 2013. The LHBS is an invitation-only lecture series started by RIT President Albert J. Simone and continued by RIT President William Destler. The lectures were held at the RIT President's House, Liberty Hill located on Calkins Rd. in Pittsford, N.Y.
NTID poem [at the inauguration of Dr. Albert Simone as President of the Rochester Institute of Technology]
Records documenting the activities of the RIT Academic Senate Office from 1996 to the current year. The collection includes meeting minutes, newsletters, curriculum program proposals, committee reports, and other related items.
Materials are records from the Faculty Council from 1957 to 1996. The collection includes meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, committee reports, financial materials, and other related items.
This collection contains the records of the Four Presidents Award. The award came to be after Alfred Davis came up with the idea of an annual award to be given to a faculty or staff member of RIT
whose public service and commitment mirrors that of the four presidents. These records contain documents pertaining to the development of the award and names of recipients of the Four Presidents Award.
Documents related to the RIT Institute of Fellows and its projects. The Institute of Fellows was founded in 1977 as a way for accomplished retirees to share their expertise with the Rochester Institute of Technology and greater Rochester community through special projects. The collection includes project proposals, final presentations and papers, correspondence, meeting minutes, clippings, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Collection 17
- Digital Record 1
- Correspondence 6
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Video recordings 4
- DVDs 3
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 3
- CD-ROMs 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- College planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Education, Higher -- United States 2
- Long range strategic planning 2
- Minutes 2
- Plans (reports) 2
- Proposals 2
- Reports 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Governance 2
- Speeches 2
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Administrative records 1
- Anniversaries 1
- Articles 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Ball games 1
- Ball-point pens 1
- Baseball cards 1
- Bicycles -- Design And Construction 1
- Certificates 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College freshmen -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Curricula 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- Poetry 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Dedication services -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Faculty meetings 1
- Financial records 1
- Interviews 1
- Invitations 1
- Mechanical engineering 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Memorandums 1
- Mouse pads 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 1
- Papers (document genres) 1
- Parades -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Retirees -- Education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Retirees -- Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Faculty -- Orientation 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Spirit (Tiger) 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Teachers of the deaf 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- Television news programs -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Theater 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less