Remington, R. Roger
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
Alexey Brodovitch with Bob Cato and Roger Remington, 1987-04-30
Charles Coiner posters and book
Collection consists of two posters and a book designed by Charles Coiner.
Estelle Ellis Rubenstein papers
A collection of materials from graphic designer Estelle Ellis (1920-2012), includes client projects, correspondence, various publications, personal papers, conservation resources and documentation, article clippings, and audio-visual material.
Frans Wildenhain statuette
The collection is a nine inch brown clay statuette of a madonna type figure. It was sculpted by RIT School for American Craftsmen professor Frans Wildenhain, and given to the donor.
John Solowski collection
Photographs and publications or Polish art and design related to John Solowski, a professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology. The collection contains photographs by Fabrice Strippoli, two of which feature John Solowski, as well as color images from a Polish poster exhibit. Also included are printed publications on Polish art and design and a booklet highlighting a trip taken to New York City by the third year Photographic Illustration class in 1967.
Paul Rand collection
Collection of materials from graphic designer Paul Rand. It includes extensive client publications: advertisements, posters, letterhead, brochures, and reports from clients such as International Business Machines and Westinghouse.
R. Roger Remington graphic design curricular collection
The R. Roger Remington graphic design curricular collection contains undergraduate and graduate student work, teaching materials created by Professor Remington, and promotional materials. Also included are photographs of faculty, students, guest speakers, artwork, and a holiday party.
R. Roger Remington screen prints
Six screen prints created by RIT professor R. Roger Remington.
RIT Downtown Campus records
Collection contains historical information on the downtown campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The campus was located within the heart of downtown Rochester from the time of the establishment of Mechanics Institute in 1885 until the move to the Henrietta campus in 1968. This collection includes clippings and various records, such as renovation plans, maps, and correspondence.
RIT graphic mark scarf
Collection contains an orange scarf designed with the Rochester Institute of Technology's graphic identification mark used during the 1980's and designed by Roger Remington.
- Collection 9
- Archival Record 1
- Graphic designers -- United States 4
- Posters 4
- Graphic design -- 1950-1980 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Graphic design 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- brochures 2
- Annual reports 1
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Art, Polish -- 20th century 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Booklets 1
- Books 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Ceramics -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 1
- Clothing 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Conservation (discipline) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Estate records 1
- Graphic arts -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Logos 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Memorandums 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Screen prints 1
- Sculpture (visual work) 1
- Sculpture, American -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 1
- Sketches 1
- Tear sheets 1
- U-matic 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Videocassettes 1 ∧ less