Rochester Institute of Technology. Hockey
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Collection of items from 1980-2012 transferred by Greg Moss,of the RIT Athletic's Department. Most items are related to men’s and women’s hockey, although the collection also spans the JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge, Brick City weekend programs, the Jim Kelly Football Camp held on RIT’s campus in the 1990s, a couple of cross country items, and miscellaneous tchotchke items.
Clippings, news releases, hockey stick, jersey, t-shirt, banner, and statistics regarding the 2010 NCAA Frozen Four hockey tournament. The RIT Tigers men's hockey team advanced to the NCAA tournament for the first time in school history.
The RIT Zeta Tau Alpha
Make the Rink Pink memorabilia contains four items documenting this event in 2009 and 2010.
It includes two t-shirts, a small towel and a pom-pom. Each year this charity event raises money to fight breast cancer.
Russ Firman collection on RIT men's hockey contains t-shirts, hockey pucks, Mr. Firman's signed hockey stick, a video tape, cassette tapes of games, programs, and news releases from when he played on the RIT men's hockey team from 1983-87. Mr. Firman donated these items when the RIT Archive Collection asked for donations for their exhibit on RIT Men's Hockey in 2011.
- College sports -- New York (State) -- Rochester 8
- Hockey players -- New York (State) -- Rochester 6
- Memorabilia 3
- T-shirts 3
- Hockey -- Clubs 2
- Hockey sticks 2
- Sports uniforms 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Charitable giving 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Ephemera 1
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Ice skates 1
- Jerseys 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Exhibitions 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Towels 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1 ∧ less