College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester
Found in 29 Collections and/or Records:
Collection of materials deposited by Greg Moss, Director of Department of Athletics and Recreation at RIT that document the development and construction of the first student life center and field house on campus through photographs, records, some blueprints and a specification manual. Also included are newsclippings documenting the 2009 men's and women's ice hockey season, and a tiger mascot costume affectionately named "Grandpa Ritchie," and the recreational "bubble."
Materials related to the Bevier Memorial Building at the Rochester Institute of Technology. The building was constructed in 1911 using funds given by Susan Bevier. The collection contains invitations to the building's open, postcards and greetings cards depicting the building, and clippings. There is also a report on the building's historical significance.
Photographs by RIT student Bill Barley of the public announcement to move the RIT campus from downtown Rochester to Henrietta.
Three sketches by Rochester architect Claude Bragdon. Bragdon taught at Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute, a precursor to Rochester Institute of Technology, from 1894-1897.
Frederick Brehm photographs of Clark Building construction contains photographs related to the construction of the Clark Building in 1945. There are two complete copies of the album; one is in a spiral album and the other in a portfolio box.
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's George H. Clark Building, built in 1946 and occupied by RIT until 1968. The collection contains numerous documents related to the building's construction, as well as correspondence and publications regarding the building itself. Also included are clippings and various items that were placed in the building's cornerstone.
One spiral bound album of 8 x 10" color photographs of the newly completed buildings for the College of Fine and Applied Arts, and the College of Graphic Arts and Photography. Today these buildings are known as the Booth and Gannett Hall.