Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains various records, correspondence, surveys and clippings related to RIT’s Calendar Studies.
Assorted calendars outlining courses, schedules and information regarding classes. The calendars range from 1930-1995.
These folders contain records from RIT’s Calendar Task Force. The Institute Task Force on the Calendar was formed in the fall of 1990 in response to concerns from administrators and faculty regarding the feasibility of different calendar formats. These records include reports, recommendations, and proposals derived from impact studies initiated by various subcommittees.
- Correspondence 1
- Education, Cooperative 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Proposals 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Reports 1
- Research notes 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Evaluation 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology 2
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Calendar Task Force 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Faculty Calendar Commitee 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Policy Council 1