- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 9 of 9
Harry Bertoia "Golden Dandelion" sculpture records
Documents related to a sculpture by Harry Bertoia, donated to the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1975. The collection consists mostly of correspondence, but also includes a ceremony schedule and the transcript for Frederic Welsh's presentation speech.
Frederick Meyer sculpture
Sculptures by RIT faculty member Frederick Meyer. Meyer was on the faculty at RIT for 35 years.
Albert Paley sculpture and photograph
Collection consists of 1 sculpture, 1 maquette, and 1 photograph, all by Albert Paley. Renowned metal sculptor Albert Paley has been on the faculty in RIT's School of American Crafts since 1969.
Harry Bertoia sculpture
Harry Bertoia sculpture contains a set of 7 dandelions, 3 planters, and 1 wall sculpture. Bertoia's dandelions were part of the Eastman Kodak pavilion at the 1964 New York World's Fair.
Leo Kaplan assemblage and sculpture
Assemblage and sculpture by Leo Kaplan, noted assemblage and collage artist.
Selah Bond, Jr. sculpture
Set of three busts of RIT presidents by Selah Bond. Bond was a writer and editor in the Graphic Art Research Center at RIT.
Roberley Bell Still Life #11
Roberley Bell's artwork Still Life #11. Roberley Bell is a professor at RIT. Her work has been exhibited in one person and group exhibitions, nationally and internationally including many art fairs.
Hy Kreitzman collection on Achille Forgione
Medals, photographs, drawings, and scrapbooks relating to Achille Forgione, collected by the artist's friend Hy Kreitzman.
80's Style Symposium videotapes
Collection of five videotapes of a three-day symposium sponsored by RIT College of Imaging Arts and Sciences on April 1-3, 1987. Each tape is a different speaker and the last is a panel discussion with all speakers.
- Subject: Sculptors X
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Public sculpture -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Sculpture, American -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 4
- Artists -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 3
- Sculpture (visual work) 2
- Sculpture, American -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 21st century 2
- Architects -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Art -- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Arts and crafts movement -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Assemblages (sculpture) 1
- Busts (figures) 1
- Computers -- History 1
- Computers -- Societies, etc. -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Correspondence 1
- Design 1
- Furniture making 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Graphic design 1
- Lectures and lecturing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Maquettes (sculptures) 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- New York World’s Fair (1964-1965) 1
- Public Art -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Speeches 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Art collections 5
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Faculty 3
- Bertoia, Harry 2
- Paley, Albert 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School for American Craftsmen 2
- Bell, Roberly 1
- Bond, Jr., Selah 1
- Castle, Wendell, (1932-2018) 1
- Denes, Agnes 1
- Eastman Kodak Company 1
- Kaplan, Leo 1
- Lucie-Smith, Edward 1
- Meyer, Fred (Frederick Robert) 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute -- Students 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Staff 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Imaging Arts and Sciences 1
- Sottsass, Ettore (1917-2007 ) 1
- Vignelli, Massimo 1 ∧ less