- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 7 of 7
Bernard Bragg collection
Materials related to well-known deaf actor Bernard Bragg, with emphasis on his involvement with the National Theatre of the Deaf.
Steve Baldwin collection
Materials related to deaf educator Steve Baldwin's involvement with deaf theater, in particular with the play "Deaf Smith" about Erastus "Deaf" Smith. Baldwin is a certified teacher, published author, fundraiser, newsletter editor/writer, scriptwriter and history researcher.
NTID Drama Club photographs
The National Technical Institute of the Deaf (NTID) Drama Club photographs contain photographic prints from various plays, practices, and events performed by the NTID Drama Club from the early 1970’s to the mid-1990s.
Shannon Bradford papers
Research materials related to Shannon Bradford's thesis on the National Theatre of the Deaf and dissertation on the Australian Theatre of the Deaf.
Richard Mullins collection of
Arsenic and Old Lace memorabilia
Richard Mullins collection of “Arsenic and Old Lace” memorabilia contains a script, program, photographs and newsclippings about the 1942 production of “Arsenic and Old Lace” performed by Gallaudet University Dramatic Club performers at the Fulton Theater in New York City. This was the first play performed in a public theater by all deaf actors in sign language.
Robert Panara literature collection
Fiction, plays, mysteries, poetry, and romances featuring deaf characters and collected by Robert Panara, first Deaf faculty member of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
National Theatre of the Deaf annual reports and players guides
National Theatre of the Deaf annual reports and players' guides covers the theatre from 1967 to 1994. Reports include plays performed for that year; biographies of actors, directors, and staff; images; and in later years, financial information. Ephemeral materials include a playbill, programs, and an issue of NTD News from 1997-98.
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 6
- Deaf -- History 2
- Deaf -- Means of communication 2
- Deaf actors 2
- Deaf artists 2
- Deaf college students 2
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Deaf, writings of the 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Teachers of the deaf 2
- Theater 2
- Annual reports 1
- Black-and-white photography 1
- Books 1
- Color photographs 1
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deaf women 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- Deafness -- Poetry 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Research notes 1 ∧ less
- National Theatre of the Deaf 3
- Baldwin, Stephen 2
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 2
- Australian Theatre of the Deaf 1
- Baird, Chuck 1
- Bradford, Shannon 1
- Bragg, Bernard, 1928-2018 1
- Fulton Theatre (Organization : New York, N.Y.) 1
- Gallaudet College Dramatics Club 1
- Galloway, Gertrude Scott 1
- Mullins, Richard 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 1
- Nolan, Kevin J. 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology . National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Drama Club 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Experimental Educational Theatre 1
- Smith, Erastus 1 ∧ less