Sidlauskas, Jody, RIT Associate Archivist
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Imagine RIT Innovation and Creativity Festival promotional and planning materials include t-shirts, brochures, and other items regarding the festival. Each year memorabilia is added to this collection.
Materials collected while assisting Bruce Austin with his project to create an exhibition of Frans Wildenhain's ceramics and exhibition book from September 2011 to October 2012.
Three backdrops used in an exhibition of RIT men's hockey program history curated by the RIT Archives in the RIT Museum in 2011.
Voices of the ROC Project oral history interviews and photographs contains The City in History: Rochester syllabus, 20 digital photos of the interview groups with their interviewee, and eight digital audio files of the interviews. The project involved small groups of students interviewing Rochesterians who also work at RIT, about their memories of the city, their experiences, and their sense of the changes in the city over time.
- Buttons (information artifacts) 2
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Announcements 1
- Ceramics -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 1
- College sports -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Digital images 1
- Ephemera 1
- Minutes 1
- Oral histories 1
- Photography -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Exhibitions 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Posters 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 21st century 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Biography 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Schedules (time plans) 1
- Spring festivals -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- T-shirts 1
- Tote bags 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- brochures 1 + ∧ less