Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Imaging Arts and Sciences. School of Photographic Arts and Sciences
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Doris and Karl Fishman collection on Allen Vogel
The collection contains 12 folders of various tear sheets separated by topic including flooring, food, beverages, etc. Mr. Vogel used them to create his portfolio of work early in his career. Also included are exhibit catalogs and awards pertaining to Mr. Vogel's photography.
Draft Magazine records
The Draft Magazine records consist of administrative records such as meeting minutes, financial records, participant submission forms, and donor information for the 9th (2012), and 10th (2013) editions of this student run publication.
Mike Klein collection of RIT Photographic Science memorabilia
Materials related to Mike Klein's time as a student at RIT in the Photographic Science and Instrumentation program in the 1970's. Included are photographs, publications, and a memo.
National Association of Schools of Art and Design Self-Study reports
The collection includes a complete self-study report presented for consideration to the NASAD Commission on Accreditation by RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences. Twenty-six programs or degrees were assessed for which Renewal of Final Approval was sought in 2015. Also included is a copy of the 1993 NASAD Self-Study report.
Operation Hi Ball collection
The Operation Hi Ball collection consists of the original 16mm footage of the event, as well as a DVD copy of the film, a slideshow set to music and still photos from the event conducted by RIT photography faculty and students in 1962.
RIT banners and flags
Collection of banners and flags regarding Rochester Institute of Technology.
RIT class of 1964 School of Photographic Arts and Sciences alumni exhibit photographs
The collection consists of photographs from the RIT School of Photographic Arts and Sciences class of 1964 alumni exhibit titled “Exhibit ’64 Old Dogs Learning New Tricks” The exhibit illustrated similarities and differences between their work in 1964 and today and features older printing processes as well as recent photographic printing processes.
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Advertising photography 2
- Class reunions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 2
- Administrative records 1
- Advertisements 1
- Anniversaries 1
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Awards 1
- Banners 1
- Black-and-white photography 1
- Books 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color photographs 1
- DVDs 1
- Digital images 1
- Documentary photographs 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Flags 1
- Memorandums 1
- Motion pictures -- New York (State) -- History 1
- Photographic Science & Instrumentation 1
- Photography -- Digital techniques 1
- Photography -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Photography -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Exhibitions 1
- Photography, Artistic -- 20th century 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Publications 1
- Reports 1
- Student publications 1
- Tear sheets 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Accreditation 1 ∧ less