Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of Communications
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
RIT news release collection
The collection contains issued press releases compiled into scrapbooks by the RIT Office of Communications. The collection also includes document boxes of loose news releases given to the archives at various times.
RIT/NTID Marketing Communications slides
RIT/NTID Marketing Communications slide collection originally contained 8 notebooks of images taken during the first 20 years of NTID's existence on RIT's campus. The majority of the images were taken in the 1970s, coinciding with the construction of the Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ) building and dormitories. The images document the campus, buildings and their construction, classrooms and equipment, dedication ceremonies, and students, faculty and staff of NTID.
The RIT Experience videotapes
A series of videorecordings titled
The RIT Experience. The years are 1977, 1981-1985 with multiple copies of some. They appear to be a promotional piece created by RIT Admissions.
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf college students 1
- Deaf students -- United States. 1
- Press Releases 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less