The RIT Experience videotapes
Scope and Contents
There are a total of nine videotapes:
- December 23, 1977, (DUB) 13:30 min.
- September 10, 1981, 10:30 min., slide show, master copy - mobile unit version
- May 5, 1982, 10:30 min., longer version with RIT Corp.
- September 13, 1982, RIT Admissions slide show, updated
- September 1982, 12:00 min., RIT Admissions slide show, revised
- July 19, 1983, 9:41 min., slide/tape program
- April 1, 1984 or 1985, 16:30 min.
- April 1, 1985, 16:30 min., RIT Communications
- Undated, Fred Gardner - Noon at Ten, 5 min. version
- Creation: circa 1977-1985
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of Admissions (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The RIT Experience videotapes is a promotional piece created for the RIT Admissions Department.
1 Linear Feet (9 beta videotapes in 2 doc boxes)
A series of videorecordings titled
The RIT Experience. The years are 1977, 1981-1985 with multiple copies of some. They appear to be a promotional piece created by RIT Admissions.
Videotapes are arranged chronologically.
C.S. South, Shelf 712
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The videotapes were deposited in the RIT Archives over a period of time.
Finding aid created by Jody Sidlauskas in March 2015.
- Rochester Institute of Technology (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of Communications (Organization)
- The RIT Experience videotapes
- RIT Archives
- Jody Sidlauskas
- 16 March 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note