Rochester Institute of Technology -- Buildings
Found in 13 Collections and/or Records:
50 West Main Street building records
Nathaniel Rochester Hall collection
Progress reports, conversions costs, clippings, regulations, and brochures relating to men's dormitory Nathaniel Rochester Hall on the downtown RIT campus. The residence hall was converted from the former Manger Rochester Hotel.
Nathaniel Rochester Hall sign
Red and silver wood and metal sign with the words "RIT Nathaniel Rochester Hall."
Paul Hauler collection of CIMS construction photographs
The Paul Hauler collection of the Center for Integrated Manufacturing Studies (CIMS) construction photographs consists of 101 photographs documenting various stages of construction of CIMS over a period of several years and some related news clippings.
Renovation of Residence Halls presentation summary
Contains a design presentation summary of the renovation of residence halls on the RIT Henrietta campus.
RIT College Alumni Union collection
Materials related to the construction of the College Alumni Union on the Henrietta campus, as well as its use and activities. The facility was built as part of the Rochester Institute of Technology's new campus in 1968 and is now known as the Student Alumni Union. The collection includes publications such as brochures, correspondence, planning documents, printed policies, concert fliers, and clippings. There is also a dedication ceremony guest book and a scrapbook in the collection.
RIT Downtown Campus records
Collection contains historical information on the downtown campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The campus was located within the heart of downtown Rochester from the time of the establishment of Mechanics Institute in 1885 until the move to the Henrietta campus in 1968. This collection includes clippings and various records, such as renovation plans, maps, and correspondence.
RIT Henrietta Campus buildings
What's in a Name records
The collection contains information about the names of buildings and streets on RIT’s Henrietta Campus. There is also information from original sources with background on the individuals.
RIT Henrietta Campus Dedication bricks
Miniature and souvenir bricks created for the RIT Henrietta campus dedication. RIT moved from downtown Rochester to Henrietta in 1968. Additional bricks mark dedications for post-1968 buildings, and one from the original Rochester campus.
RIT Henrietta Campus Dedication records and plaque
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 7
- Clippings (information artifacts) 6
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 5
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 5
- Administrative records 3
- Correspondence 3
- Dormitories -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Plans (reports) 3
- brochures 3
- Building -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Dedication services -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Men -- Housing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Plaques, plaquettes 2
- Promotional materials 2
- Student unions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 2
- University sites -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Advertising 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Brick (clay product) 1
- Buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Campus police -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Drafting, drawing and writing equipment 1
- Estate records 1
- Floor plans 1
- Henrietta (N.Y. : Town) 1
- Memorandums 1
- Proposals 1
- Publications 1
- Schedules (time plans) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Women -- Housing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less