Rochester Institute of Technology. Institute College
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Records of the institutional Advancement Commission, an organization started in 1975 to determine the future direction of the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection contains reports from the university's nine academic areas as well as background research on higher education and RIT's unique role. There is also some correspondence and a final report published by the commission.
A DVD of the grand opening ceremony for RADSCC on January 19, 2011.
Documents from the Rochester Institute of Technology's Institute College, founded in 1972. The collection includes program proposals, posters, fliers, clippings, and other related material.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College majors 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Correspondence 1
- DVDs 1
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Ephemera 1
- Newsletters 1
- Packaging 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Proposals 1
- Reports 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Evaluation 1
- brochures 1 + ∧ less