Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The paper records of the Herb Gray collection on Zeta Tau fraternity contain pledging posters, membership materials, planning documents, organizational records, the constitution, invitations to anniversary banquets, memos and correspondence. Also included are a Zeta Tau drinking mug.
The handmade composite of members of the RIT Zeta Tau fraternity in 1969 contains oval shaped photographs of each of the 24 identified members cut and pasted to a poster board.
Collection includes mugs, cups, and steins promoting RIT events, student life, and student organizations.
Small collection of clippings and correspondence related to Phi Gamma Dektol, an unofficial fraternity of photography majors at RIT. The collection also includes a pin and mug belonging to Dektol member William E. Carnahan.
T-shirt and mug promoting RIT's Senior Night, an annual event for graduating seniors.
Alan and Vicki Hurwitz were both employed at National Technical School for the Deaf (NTID) for many years. In 2013, they left to work at Gallaudet University. This collection includes several devices for communicating with the deaf, several coffee mugs from different events at NTID and cookbooks from different deaf schools across the U.S.
- Subject: Mugs X
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 2
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Students -- Services for -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Community cookbooks 1
- Composite photographs -- 1960-1970 1
- Cooking 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cups 1
- Deaf -- History 1
- Ephemera 1
- Glassware 1
- Membership lists 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes 1
- Posters 1
- T-shirts 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- Teletypewriters 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students 3
- Dychko, Douglas J. 1
- Gray, Herbert H. 1
- Hurwitz, T. Alan 1
- Hurwitz, Vicki T. 1