- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
RIT Greek organizations records contains materials related to the history of the Greek organization community at RIT from 1954-1994. The collection includes constitutions, meeting minutes, correspondences, newsletters, and assorted promotional materials pertaining to Greek life overall at RIT.
Materials related to individual Greek organizations within the Greek community at RIT from 1935-2012. The collection includes constitutions, minutes, correspondence, event information, newsletters, alumni directories and assorted promotional materials pertaining to specific organizations at RIT.
The Sally Taylor collection on the Baptist Student Union (BSU) contains various records and ephemera collected by Taylor during her time as the director of NTID/RIT Baptist Student Ministries. BSU started in 1980s as a Deaf Christian club at NTID/RIT. The collection includes administrative records, as well as clippings, photographs and handbooks related to the club’s activities. The materials range in date from 1984-1991.
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 2
- Minutes 2
- Administrative records 1
- Annual reports 1
- College students -- Religious life -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Constitutions 1
- Deaf college students 1
- Newsletters 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- T-shirts 1
- Tapestries 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Center for Campus Life. Center for Fraternity/Sorority Life 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Student Affairs. Center for Campus Life (Greek Affairs) 2
- Baptist Student Union 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Students 1
- Taylor, Sally 1 ∧ less