- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Gallery r exhibits and promotional materials consists of posters, invitations, mailers, fliers, and exhibit schedules; as well as photographs, slides, marketing plans, clippings, news releases and a history of exhibitions at gallery r. The gallery is student run and administered by the School of Art of the College of Imaging Arts and Sciences at RIT.
The Joe Watson graphic design curricular materials collection contains undergraduate student work, teaching materials created by Professor Watson, as well as some correspondence pertaining to the student project.
The R. Roger Remington graphic design curricular collection contains undergraduate and graduate student work, teaching materials created by Professor Remington, and promotional materials. Also included are photographs of faculty, students, guest speakers, artwork, and a holiday party.
- Administrative records 1
- Art -- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Art students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color photographs 1
- Graphic design 1
- Graphic design -- 1950-1980 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Sketches 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Student drawings 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School of Art and Design 2
- Remington, R. Roger 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Imaging Arts & Sciences. Gallery "r" 1
- Watson, Joe 1