- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 7 of 7
Stephen Aldersley collection
Materials related to major Deaf organizations (1891-1994) and their accomplishments collected by NTID faculty member Stephen Aldersley.
Robert Panara literature collection
Fiction, plays, mysteries, poetry, and romances featuring deaf characters and collected by Robert Panara, first Deaf faculty member of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Redefining the Literary Expressions of Deafhood symposium DVDs
Five dvds with coverage of the Redefining the Literary Expressions of Deafhood: The Impact of the Digital Age symposium held at the National Institute for the Deaf, October 3 to 4, 2008.
1990 International Congress on Education of the Deaf videotapes
1990 International Congress on Education of the Deaf videotapes are mainly comprised of b-roll footage of the conference held at National Institute of the Deaf in Rochester, New York.
National Deaf Poetry Conference program and recordings
Program from the first National Deaf Poetry Conference, held at the National Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Deaf AIDS Core slides and ephemera
24 slides of educational material related to HIV/AIDS education designed for the Deaf, and one flyer.
RIT American Sign Language and Deaf Studies Community Center memorabilia
Memorabilia from the opening of the RIT American Sign Language and Deaf Studies Community Center.
- Deaf -- Means of communication 5
- Deaf -- Education 4
- Deaf college students 3
- Deafness -- Poetry 3
- Deaf -- Means of communication -- Congresses 2
- Deaf, writings of the 2
- Teachers of the deaf 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education. 1
- Books 1
- Color slides 1
- Constitutions 1
- DVDs 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Education -- Congresses 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- Poetry -- Congresses 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deaf authors 1
- Deaf culture 1
- Deafness -- Drama 1
- Deafness -- Literary collections 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Language and culture 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Minutes 1
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 1
- Poetry -- Recitation. 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Reports 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 4
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 2
- Aldersley, Stephen 1
- Deaf AIDS Core 1
- International Congress on Education of the Deaf (1990 : Rochester, New York) 1