- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 7 of 7
Robert Panara deaf poster collection
Collection of 11 posters collected by Robert Panara, the first deaf faculty member of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Redefining the Literary Expressions of Deafhood symposium DVDs
Five dvds with coverage of the Redefining the Literary Expressions of Deafhood: The Impact of the Digital Age symposium held at the National Institute for the Deaf, October 3 to 4, 2008.
1990 International Congress on Education of the Deaf videotapes
1990 International Congress on Education of the Deaf videotapes are mainly comprised of b-roll footage of the conference held at National Institute of the Deaf in Rochester, New York.
NTID Student Congress records
Meeting minutes, club information, events information, deaf community related materials, photographs and media pertaining to the NTID Student Congress from 1974 to 2015.
National Deaf Poetry Conference program and recordings
Program from the first National Deaf Poetry Conference, held at the National Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Deaf AIDS Core slides and ephemera
24 slides of educational material related to HIV/AIDS education designed for the Deaf, and one flyer.
PEN-International promotional materials
Promotional materials related to PEN-International, a worldwide partnership of colleges and universities committed to improving postsecondary education for deaf and hard of hearing students.
- Deaf -- Education 3
- Deaf college students 3
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Deaf -- Means of communication 2
- Deaf -- Means of communication -- Congresses 2
- Deafness -- Poetry 2
- Poetry -- Recitation. 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education. 1
- Annual reports 1
- Color slides 1
- DVDs 1
- Deaf -- Education -- Congresses 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- Poetry 1
- Deaf -- Poetry -- Congresses 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deaf authors 1
- Deaf culture 1
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf, writings of the 1
- Drama 1
- Language and culture 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Posters 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Teachers of the deaf 1
- Video recordings 1
- Videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- Deaf AIDS Core 1
- International Congress on Education of the Deaf (1990 : Rochester, New York) 1
- National Deaf Poetry Conference (1987 : Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf Student Congress 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 1