- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
The Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) bucket brigade records contain materials documenting the 1996 & 1997 attempts by RIT freshmen to break the Guinness World Record for the longest fire bucket brigade. Records include correspondence, photographs, newsclippings.
The Phi Beta Gamma Fraternity records is comprised of the organization’s constitution, policies, rush and social event flyers, over-sized advertisements, meeting minutes, photographs, and a pledge class paddle. This collection includes the fraternity’s founding day in 1971 through the beginning years of its existence on Rochester Institute of Technology campus.
The RIT Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity records contain by-laws, promotional materials, correspondence, reports, event pamphlets and alumni directories, as well as newsletters of the Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity chapter at RIT. This collection includes information about the fraternity, ranging from the chartering of the Upsilon Tetarton chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa in 1960 to the early 1990s. A majority of the contents in this collection document RIT's Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity from 1958-1970.
- Constitutions 2
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 2
- Promotional materials 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 2
- Annual reports 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College student orientation -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Composite photographs -- 1960-1970 1
- Greek paddle 1
- Newsletters 1
- Photographs 1
- Student publications -- Humor 1
- World records 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Center for Campus Life. Center for Fraternity/Sorority Life 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Student Affairs. Center for Campus Life (Greek Affairs) 2
- Guinness book of records 1
- Phi Beta Gamma. Rochester Institute of Technology 1
- Phi Sigma Kappa 1