- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
Small collection of clippings and correspondence related to Phi Gamma Dektol, an unofficial fraternity of photography majors at RIT. The collection also includes a pin and mug belonging to Dektol member William E. Carnahan.
The paper records of the Herb Gray collection on Zeta Tau fraternity contain pledging posters, membership materials, planning documents, organizational records, the constitution, invitations to anniversary banquets, memos and correspondence. Also included are a Zeta Tau drinking mug.
The handmade composite of members of the RIT Zeta Tau fraternity in 1969 contains oval shaped photographs of each of the 24 identified members cut and pasted to a poster board.
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 2
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Students -- Services for -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Composite photographs -- 1960-1970 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cups 1
- Membership lists 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes 1
- Posters 1
- T-shirts 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students 3
- Dychko, Douglas J. 1
- Gray, Herbert H. 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Societies and clubs 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Phi Gamma Dektol 1