- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Photographs taken by Charles A. Savage, a former professor of photography at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Savage taught at the Institute from 1937-1966. The collection includes 23 prints as well as a few pieces of biographical information.
The John Retallack Colleagues portraits consist of fifteen black-and-white portraits of RIT faculty. The portraits are 13 x 11 inches and each is matted. Also included is a 32 x 24 inch poster printed with 6 of the portraits used in the book, Colleagues.
- Photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Portrait photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Portraits 2
- Biography files 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Department of Photographic Technology 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Department of Photographic Technology 2
- Clement, Frank A. 1
- Coon, Anne Christine 1
- Ellingson, Mark 1