- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Three examples of telecommunication devices for the deaf from the 1980's.
The NTID collection NETAC and PEPnet training materials consists of video and paper training materials for postsecondary programs serving students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
The Sally Taylor collection on the Baptist Student Union (BSU) contains various records and ephemera collected by Taylor during her time as the director of NTID/RIT Baptist Student Ministries. BSU started in 1980s as a Deaf Christian club at NTID/RIT. The collection includes administrative records, as well as clippings, photographs and handbooks related to the club’s activities. The materials range in date from 1984-1991.
Materials related to the NTID Business Club at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The purpose of the NTID Business Club is to improve the academic environment by providing the knowledge of business. The collection includes photographs from a trip to the Toronto Stock Exchange and a group photo from 1988.
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- American Sign Language -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Annual reports 1
- Business schools -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- Religious life -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color photographs 1
- Correspondence 1
- DVDs 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Photographs 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Student life 1
- T-shirts 1
- Tapestries 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- Teletypewriters 1
- Training manuals 1
- United States. Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 1
- VHS (TM) 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less
- Baptist Student Union 1
- Matchett, Mary Karol 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf Business Club 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Northeast Technical Assistance Center 1
- Northeast Technical Assistance Center (U.S.) 1