Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Center for Excellence in Mathematics, Science, and Technology, established through a challenge gift by Thomas Gosnell, was dedicated July 16, 1998. The collection contains a commemorative granite tile given to attendees of the dedication. Also included in the collection are programs from the dedication ceremony.
David Farnsworth collection on Eisenhower College contains student and staff directories, newsletters, student publications, course catalogues, alumni documents, planning documents, various programs and pamphlets, and a few objects. Mr. Farnsworth was a professor at Eisenhower College before coming to RIT.
Records from and about RIT’s College of Science includes correspondence, course offerings, policies and procedures, newspaper clippings, course manuals and VHS videotape.
- Advertisements 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College presidents -- West Virginia -- Morgantown 1
- College publications 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dedication services -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Directories 1
- Ephemera 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Plaques, plaquettes 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Syllabi 1
- Telephone -- Directory 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- VHS (TM) 1 + ∧ less