Reagan, Ronald, 1911-2004
[Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) was an American politician and actor. He served as president of the United States (1981-1989) and governor of California (1967-1975).
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The Bernie Boston collection contains photographic negatives, mounted slides and silver gelatin prints from c. 1968 to c. 1995, from the career and personal life of Bernard Boston. The collection chronicles his time at Rochester Institute of Technology, where he studied photography, up through his career in Washington, DC, and his personal life. In addition to prints used for newspaper publication, there are fine matted prints.
Council for Better Hearing and Speech public service posters and film clips contains seven poster and three thirty second films. The posters were prepared with the assistance of Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) and the U. S. Department of Education.
The Frederick Wiedman Jr. Collection of Presidential papers is a fascinating group of documents each signed by one of our 39 United States Presidents. The collection provides a glimpse into the lives of the individuals who have held the most important office in the nation.
The collection was assembled by Frederick Wiedman Jr, a long-time Rochester attorney and supporter of RIT.
- Photojournalists -- Washington (D.C.) -- 1950-1970 2
- Autographs (manuscripts) 1
- Black-and-white prints (prints on paper) 1
- Color slides 1
- Curricula 1
- Gelatin silver prints 1
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Military funerals 1
- Papers (document genres) 1
- Photojournalism. 1
- Posters 1
- Presidents -- United States -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Public service announcements 1
- Short films 1
- United States presidents. 1
- negatives (photographs) 1 ∧ less