Todd, Hollis N.
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Materials on Operation Hi-Ball at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Operation Hi-Ball took place on RIT's campus downtown in 1962. The collection includes an original super-8 format film of the launch, 35mm slides, 8x10 black and white photos of random printouts from the slides, newspaper clippings, office documents, RIT The University Magazine and a thumb-drive of the scanned slide and an .mp4 digital file of the film.
Audio recording of a lecture given by RIT photography professor Hollis Todd on photography in 1966.
Twenty-four digital audio recordings of interviews mostly conducted by Leo Smith in an attempt to capture the oral history of the Rochester Institute of Technology from some of its prominent faculty, staff, trustees, presidents and contributors.
Photographs taken by Leslie D. Stroebel, a former professor of photography at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection includes 19 portrait prints.
Photographs taken by Michael Geissinger during his time as a White House staff photographer for President Lyndon B. Johnson. The pictures capture both Johnson's political and personal life. The collection also includes a small file of biographical material which includes a typed transcript from an interview with Geissinger about RIT and the photo program.
Audio files related to the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences (SPAS) film The First Fifty. The film highlights the first fifty years of the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences. The collection includes audio recordings of interviews by Kevin Jergensen with prominent faculty members and students of SPAS.
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Interviews 2
- Oral histories 2
- Administrative records 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Black-and-white prints (prints on paper) 1
- Color printing 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf college students 1
- Deaf students -- United States. 1
- Diplomas 1
- Education -- Aims and objectives -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Education, Cooperative 1
- Educational fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Electrical engineering 1
- Electrical engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Finger spelling -- United States. 1
- Gleason Works (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Home economics -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Lectures and lecturing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Library of Congress 1
- Light -- Measurement. 1
- Mechanical engineering 1
- Mechanical engineering -- Study and teaching -- United States. 1
- Monroe Community College 1
- Operation Hi-Ball 1
- Photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photography -- Exhibitions. 1
- Photojournalism. 1
- Photojournalists -- Washington (D.C.) -- 1950-1970 1
- Portraits 1
- Printing -- History 1
- Printing -- History -- New York (State) 1
- Printing, Offset 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Rochester Region (N.Y.) -- History, Local. 1
- Scientific photography 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers. 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Student-athletes 1
- Technical education 1
- Tuition -- New York (State) 1
- United States. Air Force. 1
- Vocational education -- Curricula -- United States. 1
- Vocational education -- New York (State) 1
- Vocational education. 1
- movie 1 + ∧ less