Rose, M. Richard (Merle Richard)
Found in 14 Collections and/or Records:
Digital audio recording of an interview with Al Davis. Al Davis was known as "Mr. RIT" for his devotion to the Institute. He served as vice president in the 1960s and 1970s and played a key role in shaping RIT's future by helping to raise the funds to build a new campus in Henrietta. The collection includes parts three and four of the interview. Parts one and two of the interview are currently missing.
Papers of M. Richard Rose, president of the Rochester Institute of Technology from 1979-1992. The collection includes biographical material, correspondence, speeches, ephemera, news releases, publications, and clippings.
Transcripts of speeches given by M. Richard Rose during his time as president of the Rochester Institute of Technology (1979-1992). The speeches were given during various events to both the university and off-campus organizations.
Documents from Reno Antonietti's time working at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Antonietti served in various capacities at RIT including as Vice President for Academic and Computing Services. The collection contains administrative reports for the university, as well as materials related to RIT's acquisition of Eisenhower College such as correspondence, meeting minutes, petitions to the state, and clippings.
The RIT Access to the Future capital campaign records consists of paper records that document the establishment and progress of the campaign. Records include news clippings, correspondence, videotapes and promotional materials from 1985-1990.
Materials are records from the Faculty Council from 1957 to 1996. The collection includes meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, committee reports, financial materials, and other related items.
This collection contains the records of the Four Presidents Award. The award came to be after Alfred Davis came up with the idea of an annual award to be given to a faculty or staff member of RIT
whose public service and commitment mirrors that of the four presidents. These records contain documents pertaining to the development of the award and names of recipients of the Four Presidents Award.
Various materials donated to the RIT Archive Collections by the Office of the Provost in 1997. The items include historical information on the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) such as brochures on the university's history and architectural renderings. Also included is information on the National Technical Institute for the Deaf's (NTID) founding and dedication ceremonies.
Collection of videos from and about RIT’s past Presidents includes interviews, speeches and T.V. news coverage recorded between 1982-2008. These include Presidents Ellingson, Miller, Rose, Simone and Destler.
- Collection 13
- Unprocessed 1
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Correspondence 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Plans (reports) 3
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- College planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Interviews 2
- Oral histories 2
- Speeches 2
- Academic costume 1
- Administrative records 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Biography files 1
- Buildings -- Design and construction 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Certificates 1
- Charitable giving 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Construction 1
- Cornerstone laying -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Digital Equipment Corporation 1
- Educational fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Faculty meetings 1
- Financial records 1
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Glassware 1
- Intercollegiate athletics 1
- Invitations 1
- Long range strategic planning 1
- Manufacturing Studies 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes 1
- Personal computers 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Renderings (drawings) 1
- Reports 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Evaluation 1
- Video recordings 1
- trowels 1 + ∧ less