Wehle, D. H. S.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Papers of Fred W. Smith, a former Secretary of the Institute and Assistant to the President at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Smith worked at RIT from 1971-2008. The collection includes biographical material, copies of Smith's papers and presentations, correspondence, and administrative information for select projects.
Files on the artwork on the Rochester Institute of Technology's campus, compiled by Peter Giopulos. Giopulos served as the associate dean for the College of Fine and Applied Arts at the university. The collection includes articles, clippings, correspondence, and miscellaneous administrative documents for each piece, as well as photographs of the items and tape recordings of interviews with some of the artists.
Collection is a miniature replica of sculptor D.H.S. Wehle's bronze tiger that can be found on RIT's campus between the Student Union and the Wallace Library. Additionally, a mounted plaque authenticating ownership of the sculpture.
- Art -- History 1
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Articles 1
- Artist files 1
- Bengal tiger 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Correspondence 1
- DVDs 1
- Photographs 1
- Plaques, plaquettes 1
- Public Art -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Public sculpture -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Rochester Institute of Technlogy -- Art collections 1
- Sculpture (visual work) 1
- Spirit (Tiger) 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 1 ∧ less