Rochester Institute of Technology -- Sports
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
Fred Moss papers
The Fred Moss collection consists of a variety of print materials collected by the donor while a student at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) in the 1950's. There are handbooks, brochures, pamphlets and Kodak publications that all relate to the graphic arts. There are also a number of RIT publications including a sports bulletin, student handbook, and course catalog.
Frozen Four hockey collection
Clippings, news releases, hockey stick, jersey, t-shirt, banner, and statistics regarding the 2010 NCAA Frozen Four hockey tournament. The RIT Tigers men's hockey team advanced to the NCAA tournament for the first time in school history.
James Brenyo t-shirt and laundry bag
The collection consists of a R.I.T. football t-shirt and a R.I.T. laundry bag.
Liz Dopp collection on RIT women's hockey
The collection contains photographs, programs, newsclippings and correspondence about Liz Dopp's experience as a member of the RIT women's hockey team from 1980-1984.
Newsclippings of the 1982-83 RIT Men's Hockey team
Materials include roster and schedule of the 1982-83 men's hockey team and photocopied news releases and newspaper clippings in chronological order documenting the entire season of this championship team.
Ralph A. Serafine papers
Materials related to Ralph A. Serafine and his wrestling career at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Serafine graduated from RIT in 1933. The collection includes photographs, correspondence, programs, clippings, and various pieces of ephemera and memorabilia from Serafine's time at RIT.
RIT Hockey Club jacket
The Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Hockey Club jacket was worn by student Doug Michalske, Class of 1966. The RIT Hockey Club existed from the late 1950s to the early 1960s before hockey became a varsity sport. The jacket is navy blue, red and gray.
RIT Sports Information photographs
RIT Sports Information photographs includes prints, microfiche, negatives, and digital images documenting men and women athletes and RIT sports teams from the 1930's to 2013.
RIT tiger towels
Rally towels used by fans during RIT sports events.
RIT University Publications photograph collection
The RIT University Publications photograph collection contains photographic work done by student employee, Jen Moon between 2004-2008. There are six binders full of images on CDs with accompanying contact sheets for most, some by other photographers.
- College sports -- New York (State) -- Rochester 10
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Hockey players -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Memorabilia 2
- T-shirts 2
- Wrestling -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Advertisements 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- Clothing 1
- College athletes -- United States 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College freshmen -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College publications 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Contact sheets 1
- Digital images 1
- Dormitories -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Dormitory life -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Ephemera 1
- Gardens, Japanese -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Hockey -- Clubs 1
- Hockey sticks 1
- Ice hockey 1
- Intercollegiate athletics 1
- Jackets (garments) 1
- Jerseys 1
- Microfiche 1
- Photography -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Portraits 1
- Printing -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Sports uniforms 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Tote bags 1
- Towels 1
- United States. Education Amendments of 1972. Title IX 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women athletes -- Government policy -- United States 1
- brochures 1
- negatives (photographs) 1 ∧ less