Rochester Institute of Technology. National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Communications, Marketing, & Multimedia Services
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
NTID Communications Services slides
Collection of 120 slides taken by National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) Communications and Marketing Services over a number of decades. Content of the slides ranges from campus construction, student life, academics, and general campus life.
NTID Marketing Communications publications
Sample publications created by the National Technical Institute for the Deaf Marketing Communications Department. The publications represent advertising for academic programs, student events, curriculum, and departments.
RIT University News collection of NTID slides
Collection of photographs in slide format documenting student life, events, and classes at National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT).
RIT/NTID Marketing Communications slides
RIT/NTID Marketing Communications slide collection originally contained 8 notebooks of images taken during the first 20 years of NTID's existence on RIT's campus. The majority of the images were taken in the 1970s, coinciding with the construction of the Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ) building and dormitories. The images document the campus, buildings and their construction, classrooms and equipment, dedication ceremonies, and students, faculty and staff of NTID.
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Slides (photographs) 3
- Deaf -- Education -- Pictorial works 2
- Deaf college students 2
- Deaf students -- United States. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Marketing 2
- Advertising 1
- Classrooms -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College publications 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deafness -- Drama 1
- Education, higher -- Marketing 1
- Student life 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1 ∧ less