Rochester Institute of Technology -- Curricula
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
A collection of videotapes created by RIT's Educational Technology Center in 1995 to document Project Edge, a program launched with the help of a three-year grant from the National Science Foundation to eliminate discrimination by gender in education.
Materials related to the School of Photographic Arts and Science (SPAS) at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) including correspondence, curriculum, clippings, and materials for students and faculty. Of particular interest is the collection of records related to the history of the school.
Documents from the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Task Force on the 80s. The group was created in 1977 as part of RIT's reaccreditation process. The collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, agendas, committee reports, and miscellaneous planning documents.
Papers from W. W. Charter's consulting project at the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute (renamed the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1944). Charters was invited by the Institute in 1928 to help the college reshape itself for the future, with particular emphasis on educational objectives and curriculum development. The collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, research materials, reports, and clippings.
- Correspondence 4
- Curricula 3
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Reports 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Curriculum change -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Ephemera 2
- Minutes 2
- Proposals 2
- brochures 2
- Articles 1
- College majors 1
- College students -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Education, Cooperative 1
- Handbooks 1
- Newsletters 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Press Releases 1
- Quality of life 1
- Research notes 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Accreditation 1
- Video recordings 1
- Women in education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women in higher education -- Social aspects -- United States 1 ∧ less