Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Three examples of telecommunication devices for the deaf from the 1980's.
RIT/NTID Marketing Communications slide collection originally contained 8 notebooks of images taken during the first 20 years of NTID's existence on RIT's campus. The majority of the images were taken in the 1970s, coinciding with the construction of the Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ) building and dormitories. The images document the campus, buildings and their construction, classrooms and equipment, dedication ceremonies, and students, faculty and staff of NTID.
The TeleTypewriter (TTY) phone collection consists of two phone systems. These are communication devices for the deaf. They were donated by the National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
- Teletypewriters 2
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf students -- United States. 1
- Slides (photographs) 1 ∧ less
- Matchett, Mary Karol 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Student Life Team 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Students 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Communications, Marketing, & Multimedia Services 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of Communications 1