Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Materials relating to NTID professor Frank Caccamise's work in the application and development of sign language assessment and instruction. The collection includes books, VHS tapes, and DVDs.
The Harry Lang collection of Robert Panara books by Shakespeare contains fourteen books and plays written by William Shakespeare and used by Robert Panara to teach Shakespeare at NTID.
The Harry Lang collection on Robert Panara consists of Lang's research files used in writing his book, Teaching From the Heart and Soul: The Life and Work of Robert F. Panara.
Robert Panara's video recording of an oral history interview with Patrick Graybill. The interview was conducted as part of the Deaf Rochester History Preservation Project.
Collection of 11 posters collected by Robert Panara, the first deaf faculty member of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Fiction, plays, mysteries, poetry, and romances featuring deaf characters and collected by Robert Panara, first Deaf faculty member of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Materials related to major Deaf organizations (1891-1994) and their accomplishments collected by NTID faculty member Stephen Aldersley.
Set of three cds of interviews created for the StoryCorps project. StoryCorps is a nonprofit oral history project dedicated to documenting the lives of Americans of all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 6
- Deaf -- Education 5
- Deaf -- Means of communication 4
- Books 3
- Deaf -- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Deaf culture 3
- Deaf -- History 2
- Deaf college students 2
- Deafness -- Literary collections 2
- English literature -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- National Theatre of the Deaf -- History 2
- VHS (TM) 2
- American Sign Language 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1
- DVDs 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- Poetry 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf, writings of the 1
- Deafness -- Drama 1
- Deafness -- Poetry 1
- Deafness -- Popular works 1
- Deafness -- Social aspects 1
- Drama 1
- Interviews 1
- Minutes 1
- Nonverbal communication 1
- Oral histories 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1
- Poetry -- Recitation. 1
- Posters 1
- Publications 1
- Reports 1
- Sign language -- Analysis 1
- Sign language -- Study and teaching 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 4
- Lang, Harry G. 2
- Aldersley, Stephen 1
- Caccamise, Frank 1
- Edward, Scouten 1