Artists Print! portfolio
A group of twelve international printmakers were invited to use the RIT College of Art and Design printmaking studio for the "Artists Print!" event from May 15-21, 2022. They spent the week working with faculty, students and alumni to create mono-prints. This collected portfolio documents the work made during the event.
- Creation: 2022-05-23
- Bushnell, Eileen Feeney (Project director, Person)
- Erickson, Bob (Artist, Person)
- Everaert, Marnix, 1960- (Artist, Person)
- Holscher Almazan, Erin (Artist, Person)
- Kegler, Richard (Artist, Person)
- Kiekeben, Friedhard, 1963 (Artist, Person)
- Marx, Daniela (Artist, Person)
- Morris, Jim (Artist, Person)
- Rubin, Andy (Artist, Person)
- Sačić, Vida (Artist, Person)
- Sippy, Grace (Artist, Person)
- Swenson, Heather (Artist, Person)
2 Folder(s) (18 prints in 2 folders; held in C1-13, drawer 7.4) ; 30 x 40 in.
Folder 1 holds prints alphabetically by artists with last names A-Ma. Folder 2 holds prints alphabetically by artists with last names Mo-Z.
Other Finding Aids
In addition to this finding aid, a press release, promotional poster, and notes about each print's process is available below. For more information, please contact the Cary Graphic Arts Collection.
Artists Print! portfolio notes
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Prints donated by the artists who participated in the 2022 "Artists Print!" event.
- Artists Print! portfolio
- In Progress
- Amelia Hugill-Fontanel
- 24 June 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description