- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Educational Technology Center (ETC) Design Services materials include four folders of brochures, booklets, flyers and miscellaneous advertising, as well as a fifth section dedicated to posters, created between 1999 and 2006.
Sample publications created by the National Technical Institute for the Deaf Marketing Communications Department. The publications represent advertising for academic programs, student events, curriculum, and departments.
Collection of 120 slides taken by National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) Communications and Marketing Services over a number of decades. Content of the slides ranges from campus construction, student life, academics, and general campus life.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Marketing X
- Advertising 1
- Classrooms -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College publications 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Education -- Pictorial works 1
- Deaf students -- United States. 1
- Education, higher -- Marketing 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Posters 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Student life 1
- brochures 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Communications, Marketing, & Multimedia Services 2
- Benjamin, Mark 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Academic Affairs. ETC. Design Services 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Instructional Media Services 1