- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Frank Caccamise papers
Materials relating to NTID professor Frank Caccamise's work in the application and development of sign language assessment and instruction. The collection includes books, VHS tapes, and DVDs.
Robert Panara deaf video collection
Collection of VHS tapes and DVDs assembled by Robert Panara, the first deaf faculty member of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
PAH! Deaf TV videotapes
PAH! Deaf TV videotapes programs consist of current events, news, and interviews. Programs were created and produced by NTID students.
Episodes of the student-produced Deafvines: A College Life Soap Opera, created at National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
NTID Media Relations videotapes
NTID Media Relations videotapes consist of news clippings regarding the National Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Deaf culture 3
- DVDs 2
- Deaf actors 2
- Deaf college students 2
- Deafness -- Drama 2
- American Sign Language 1
- Books 1
- Deaf -- Education 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Interviews 1
- Deaf -- Poetry 1
- Deaf -- United States 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Nonverbal communication 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Public relations. 1
- Sign language -- Analysis 1
- Sign language -- Study and teaching 1
- Teachers of the deaf 1
- Television soap operas 1 ∧ less
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 2
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Faculty 2
- Bragg, Bernard, 1928-2018 1
- Caccamise, Frank 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf. Deafvines 1