- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
The Paul Hauler collection of the Center for Integrated Manufacturing Studies (CIMS) construction photographs consists of 101 photographs documenting various stages of construction of CIMS over a period of several years and some related news clippings.
Frederick Brehm photographs of Clark Building construction contains photographs related to the construction of the Clark Building in 1945. There are two complete copies of the album; one is in a spiral album and the other in a portfolio box.
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Henrietta (N.Y. : Town) 1
- Brehm, F. W. (Frederick W.) 1
- Clark, George H. 1
- Ellingson, Mark 1
- Hauler, Paul 1
- Nilsen, Chris, Ph.D.,P.E. Professor Emeritus (F.) 1