- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection on biographical records kept by the University News Department at RIT on administrators, trustees, and faculty. Also includes news clippings from local, regional, and national sources between 2000-2002.
Biographical materials for over 150 members of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Board of Trustees. Most of the board members represented in the collection served during the 1980s and 1990s. The collection also includes resources from the board's annual conference held during July 2001.
This collection contains records of the RIT Board of Trustees beginning in 1829 and continuing to the present. Records including meeting minutes of the Board, the Executive Committee and its' many sub-committees have been found throughout the Archives stacks and are now being placed together to form one collection. There will continually be accruals.
- Biography files 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 1
- Endowments -- New York 1
- Financial records 1
- Minutes 1
- Portraits 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees 2
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Board of Directors 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees. Audit Committee 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees. Endowment Committee 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees. Finance Committee 1