- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
Photographs related to the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences (SPAS) at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). This collection of 71 photographs includes students and faculty in photographic labs and classrooms in the early 1970's, and portraits of Navy personnel enrolled in summer "United States Navy Quality Control of Photographic Processing" program from 1958 through the late 1980s.
Complete contents of student Barbi Brill's photographic printing lab book for 1953-54 created by RIT photography professors Leslie D. Stroebel and Donald L. Smith. The lab book includes sample work, lab reports, comments and grades by the instructors.
The Photography in Cuba photographs consist of twenty-four matted color prints of Havana, Cuba and other small towns, taken by 20 RIT students and faculty during Spring break 2004. In 2016, Photo professor and faculty guide to Cuba deposited additional student photographs from 2004 and also from the 2014 trip.
- Photographs 2
- Alternative education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Classrooms -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Continuing education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Havana (Cuba) 1
- Military education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Travel photography -- Cuba 1
- Trinidad (Cuba : Municipio) 1
- Women college students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students 2
- Arnold, Charles 1
- Cuba 1
- Defibaugh, Denis 1
- DuBois, Dawn (Tower) 1