- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
The Women’s Concerns Group was formed in September 1976 by a group of women faculty and staff at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection contains correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes and promotional flyers.
Records related to the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Women's Network. The Women's Network was a group started in 1989 by Rhona Genzel. The collection contains correspondence, newletters, meeting minutes, membership directories, promotional flyers.
- Second-wave feminism 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women -- Social conditions 1
- Women in education -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Women in higher education -- Social aspects -- United States 1
- Genzel , Rhona B. 1
- Rochester Institute of Technologoy. Women's Concerns Group 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Women Together 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Women's Network 1