- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains records of the RIT Board of Trustees beginning in 1829 and continuing to the present. Records including meeting minutes of the Board, the Executive Committee and its' many sub-committees have been found throughout the Archives stacks and are now being placed together to form one collection. There will continually be accruals.
Biographical materials for over 150 members of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Board of Trustees. Most of the board members represented in the collection served during the 1980s and 1990s. The collection also includes resources from the board's annual conference held during July 2001.
Papers of Fred W. Smith, a former Secretary of the Institute and Assistant to the President at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Smith worked at RIT from 1971-2008. The collection includes biographical material, copies of Smith's papers and presentations, correspondence, and administrative information for select projects.
- College trustees -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Correspondence 2
- Articles 1
- Biography files 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Color slides 1
- DVDs 1
- Endowments -- New York 1
- Financial records 1
- Minutes 1
- Spirit (Tiger) 1 ∧ less
- Smith, Fred W. 2
- Bush, George 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Board of Directors 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees. Audit Committee 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Board of Trustees. Endowment Committee 1