RIT shopping bag
Scope and Contents
The collection contains one item, a white plastic shopping bag. The design
our bag Rochester Institute of Technology was designed by Bernadette Merkel, a former chairperson of the RIT Graphic Design Department.
- Creation: circa 1980-1990
- Merkel, Bernadette (Designer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The shopping bag was designed by Bernadette Merkel, a former Graphic Design Professor/Chairperson during the 1980's-1990's.
0.01 Linear Feet (added to Dale Cenzi tie box in the ephemera area.)
The collection consists of one item, a RIT shopping bag dating from the 1980s.
Collection is one item.
C.S. South, East Wall, Shelf 74, added to Dale Cenzi tie box
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The bag was donated to the RIT Archive Collections in September 2014 by Peter Giopolus.
Accession number(s): 2014:076
Finding aid created by Lisa Witt in October 2014.
- Giopulos, Peter (Donor, Person)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School of Art and Design (Organization)
- RIT shopping bag
- RIT Archives
- Lisa Witt
- 09 October 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note