Printing Industry Center at RIT records
Scope and Contents
The Printing Industry Center at RIT papers includes documents, brochures, and annual reports that trace the history of the Center.
- Creation: 2001-2010
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The Printing Industry Center is a joint operation involving RIT’s School of Print Media in the College of Imaging Arts and Sciences and the Saunders College of Business. It is a forum for printing companies and associations worldwide, addressing concerns in the printing industry through research initiatives and educational outreach. The center generates a pipeline of data and observations that flows between researcher and industry representatives. The Center was initially funded by an award from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation in 2002.
0.1 Linear Feet (1 small file box)
The Printing Industry Center at RIT records include annual reports, grant requests, marketing brochures and the application to start the Printing Industry Center at RIT.
Collection materials are arranged by subject and placed in chronological order.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession number(s): 2014:066
Finding aid created by Lisa Witt in August 2014.
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Printing Industry Center (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School of Printing (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School of Print Media (Organization)
- Printing Industry Center at RIT records
- RIT Archives
- Lisa Witt
- 14 August 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note